The Taco Bell Diet is an ideal option for Mexican food lovers. Learn how it is possible to lose weight eating fast food by making healthy choices.
There are a number of diet plans available for people who are constantly on the run. The Taco Bell Diet is one of the most popular new diet options for those who frequently eat fast food. Remember that this diet is all about making healthier choices when eating at this Mexican fast food restaurant.
Table of Contents
Taco Bell Drive-thru Diet Menu
In order to lose weight on this diet, it is essential to order items from the drive-thru diet fresco menu. These menu items are lower in both calories and fat, which is what makes them healthier options for those who are trying to lose weight while eating Taco Bell. The item menus are as follows:
- The Fresco Crunchy Taco contains seasoned ground beef, lettuce, and fiesta salsa in a hard taco shell. This taco has 150 calories and seven grams of fat.
- The Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco contains carne asada steak, lettuce, tomatoes, and fiesta salsa in a soft taco. This Taco Bell menu item contains 160 calories and four and a half grams of fat.
- The Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco contains marinated and grilled white meat, lettuce, and fiesta salsa in a soft taco shell. It contains 170 calories and four grams of fat.
- The Fresco Soft Taco contains seasoned ground beef, lettuce, and fiesta salsa in a soft taco shell. This Taco Bell item menu contains 180 calories and seven grams of fat.
- The Fresco Supreme Steak Burrito consists of carne asada steak, beans, red sauce, lettuce, diced onions, diced tomatoes, and fiesta salsa in a soft tortilla shell. With 330 calories and eight grams of fat, this is the lowest calorie Taco Bell Diet burrito.
- The Fresco Bean Burrito consists of a tortilla shell filled with beans, red sauce, diced onions, and fiesta sauce. This burrito contains 340 calories and eight grams of fat.
- The Fresco Supreme Chicken Burrito contains marinated and grilled white meat, beans, red sauce, lettuce, diced onions, diced tomatoes, and fiesta salsa. It checks in at 340 calories and eight grams of fat.
Benefits of the Taco Bell Diet
Keep in mind that there are a few benefits associated with this fast food diet. Mexican food is a good option for dieters because it consists of various food groups. Tacos and burritos are believed to be equivalent to sandwiches in the Mexican culture. People who follow the Taco Bell Drive-Thru Diet are unlikely to feel hungry or deprived.
Another benefit of this diet is the fiesta salsa, which is used in all of the fresco menu items in place of cheese and sour cream. According to Taco Bell’s website, it is a mixture of tomatoes, diced white onions, and cilantro. This will add some spice to tacos and burritos ordered from the Taco Bell fresco menu, which can help boost metabolism.
To increase weight loss potential, it is important to exercise. Doing aerobic exercise three to five times a week for at least 30 minutes a day is essential for those who want to lose weight. In combination with reducing calories and fat on the Taco Bell Diet, weight loss should come easily.